Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi. : )

I'm excited to be a part of this Women's Studies seminar. Although the students in this course have taken many of the same classes throughout the years (Feminist Theology, Gender & Sexuality in the 20th Century, Human Sexuality, Psychology of Women, etc.) I am looking forward to how our unique experiences at St. Olaf and abroad will intensify our classroom discussions. I'm excited to be challenged. And confused. Being confused has been a huge part of being a Women's Studies major for me. I feel privileged to be in a class with such intelligent and articulate people. I can't wait to feed off of the energy of these people and all the stimulating conversations that will occur during this course.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks, Kira! I appreciate your openness to being confused.
Anne